Article Review Process
- The Editor will check a manuscript to ensure its appropriateness to the Author's Guidelines in general. If it does not meet the Visio Dei article's standards, it will be returned to the author to revise it.
- The writer who sent the revised article at this early stage submitted it to the "Pre-Review Discussion" menu at OJS, NOT MAKING A NEW SUBMISSION.
- If the paper meets the Author's Guidelines, it will be reviewed by the Peer Reviewer with a double-blinded system. The author does not know who reviewed their article, and the reviewer does not know who the author of the paper they studied. A minimum of two reviewers will review one manuscript.
- Then, the Editor will follow up on the review results and recommendations. The final decision is in the Editor's hands, whether an article is feasible or not to be published.
- Articles received for publication will be given an LoA (Letter of Acceptance) from the Editor.